How Do No Credit Check Payday Loans Work?
Many people have heard of no credit check payday loans, the question is do these loans really exist? If yes, are they as good as what the loan providers advertised?
Payday lenders might still check your credit history, but most of them do a 'soft credit check' only, which will not register on your credit report and negatively affect your credit score. So this kind of check is often referred to as a 'no credit check'. Lenders' main focus is on your regular income and ability to repay the loan on time.
Typically a payday loan ranges from $300 to $5,000, and small amounts are repaid on the next payday. However, larger amounts can be repaid over an extended period, up to two years, which makes the monthly repayments very affordable.
Fees for payday loans are capped at 4% per month for the repayment period, and there is usually an establishment fee or loan set-up fee which is up to 20% of the amount of the loan. This is normally added to the loan at the start.
Are There Any Restrictions on the Usage of No Credit Check Payday Loans?
You're free to use the money any way you like as long as it is not against the law, maybe for urgent car repairs, for unexpected medical expenses, or to buy a new piece of furniture for your home, or perhaps you have a sick pet and you have a vet's bill to pay.
A small-amount loan like this is also useful when you are studying or training, although you must make sure you have the income to repay it as agreed. What's more, you can even use a payday loan to pay off your credit card bills that you're struggling to manage.
Can I Apply for a Payday Loan Without a Credit Check Online?
Yes, both online and offline are options for securing a loan. And thanks to the upgrade in technology, it's easy to get a payday loan with no credit check using a mobile device like your smartphone or computer.
Many online payday lenders want to know your overall financial situation before giving out the loan. They thus look at your current income, your daily expenses, and if you have any outstanding debts rather than how you handled your finances in the past.
But it is not easy to find the right lender for your situation, and you will need to submit a variety of loan applications until you finally get the best deal. This can be frustrating especially when you need cash fast.
An easy way is to use an online broker such as WeLoans. We will make it simple for you – just fill out one application form on our website in a few minutes and you will be instantly connected with multiple lenders who will present loan offers that you can consider at your convenience.
Get a Same-Day Payday Loan With No Credit Check Step by Step
Getting a loan with same-day cash through WeLoans is fast and easy:
- First, fill out the online loan request form with your personal details including your name, age, address, phone contact, etc, along with information about your financial situation.
- Submit the form with one click, and you will connect to lenders in the WeLoans network who specialize in no credit checks. They will quickly send you various quotes which you can look at to see what best fits your situation.
- Once you have decided which offer to accept, you can sign the loan contract digitally online, and the money will be on its way to your bank account as fast as the same day.
Things to Consider Before Applying for No Credit Check Payday Loans
Taking out any loan is a serious business, and if not paid on time it can affect your credit score, and you will end up even more in debt. Before you consider a payday loan, there are a few things you should think about:
- Payday loans are expensive and have to be repaid in a short time. However in Australia all fees and charges are capped, so that the monthly interest rate is set at a maximum of 4% (48% annually), and setup fees are capped at 20% of the total loan amount.
- Make sure you understand all terms and conditions, including any extra costs like late payment penalties or early repayment fees. If you incur an extra fee, it will be added to the total you owe and you will pay interest on it.
- Each loan application shows up on your credit score, even if the loan is not approved. This is why using an online broker like us makes sense, because you only make one application, and WeLoans will connect you to multiple lenders.
How Can I Use a Payday Loan to Build My Credit Score?
The first thing to understand is that when you pay a bill on time, like utility bills or credit card payments, it improves your credit score.
It's the same with payday loans. Whenever you borrow money and pay it back as agreed, your credit rating increases. This can help to repair a bad credit score.
By setting up automatic payments you will never miss a due date. To continue to repair your bad credit score, start with a small loan and pay it off, then move on to larger loans, paid off over a longer period, and each repayment will have a positive impact on your credit rating.